It’s time for you to submit your column to TotalPreneur™ Magazine!
Yep! At last, we’re ready to accept articles for our Inaugural Issue, with a target publication date of December 5th. Woohoo!
As you may know, most magazines have a long lead-time, and we’ll be providing our columnists and advertisers with a complete media deadline schedule.
For now, and for this first issue, the deadline for column submissions will be November 19th. Yes, it’s a FIRM deadline.
So what details do you need to know? Read on:
1. Let’s start with your purpose. Your column should be designed to provide value, position yourself as an expert and drive traffic to your course—by the use of a lead magnet. You should be linking directly to your course page in TPCourses—and you should be using your specific affiliate link (of course!).
NOTE: If your course isn’t ready for submission in TPCourses, you may want to wait for the next issue to get maximum value for your column (TPCourses faculty receives one complimentary column included with their course set-up fee. TrailBlazers receive an annual column (one column per month.).
2. Your column should be USEFUL, ACCURATE, FUN and ORIGINAL (don’t even think about sending in some recycled crappy PLR article to fill the space!). It should be in your own style, so remember that we’re dealing with entrepreneurs that want that Lifestyle of Awesome—so that means you should be catering to your avatar—and being approachable.
3. You should submit your personal glamour shot—which will appear next to your byline (just as TIME and other magazines do for their columnists). Photo guidelines are below.
4. You should also submit an accent photo to go along with your article. PLEASE NOTE: You’ve got to have the rights to the photos that you submit (for obvious reasons). Photo guidelines are below.
5. Your column should be 350-450 words. If you go long, you risk having us cut it for space limitations.
6. You will want to promote your column—we’ll provide you with the details once you’ve submitted your column.
That should cover it. If you have questions, please drop us a line at our support address or you can post questions in the Google+ community.
Thanks and big hugs!
1. You must have rights to all photos you provide—and must indemnify us against any claims by others (this is serious stuff).
2. Your byline photo will be reduced to 100px by 100px—please send a larger size so we can reduce it and achieve the highest quality.
3. Your “accent photo” should be submitted in the largest size possible. We’ll reduce it to fit the page—or we may even use it as a background “mood” image. When you provide the largest size, it gives us more flexibility.
4. Your images should be relevant and tasteful. The editors reserve the right to reject images that don’t meet our editorial standards.
How do you turn a frown into a smile? And generate over 14 MILLION viral views as you tell the world about it?
Watch this video and you'll see. Then answer the following question: “How can I do something as creative and effective in MY organization?”
I'd love to hear your responses! Please share 'em below!
Tips and tricks on how to get your courses on TPCourses™ from the man himself, Mr. Ken Krell.
Join 16+ experts as you learn how to create compelling and transformational courses.
The Institute for TotalPreneurship™ was created to help entrepreneurs become “TotalPreneurs™”, so you can experience a thriving, dynamic business along with the quality of life that you desire (and deserve!)
We help you answer the questions:
- How can I create a business that allow me to be location-independent and enjoy world-travel?
- How can my lifestyle run my business, instead of my business running my lifestyle?
- How can I have more fun and satisfaction in my business as I serve more clients and make lots more money?
- How can I give myself permission to succeed in the way I’ve always desired?
These questions and more are what you’ll find answers for here at The Institute.
Our philosophy is simple: Create Great Value and Create Massive Fun.
With just these two foundational elements to guide us, we’ve developed a curriculum that has previously been taught by others in disconnected pieces.
Now, as you join us here at The Institute, you’ll experience a more “holistic” way of growing your business as we collaborate on creating a business that inspires you, inspires others and inspires the long-term growth of your bank account.
So if you’re wanting to create the freedom, fun and economic rewards that you’ve been desiring in your business and you’re feeling that we’re speaking directly to YOU now, you’ll be happy to know that you’re in the right place!
We base our philosophy on what we call the Five Essential Elements of TotalPreneurship™
The first is The Element of IP Alchemy. The key to development of a reliable lifestyle business is the creation of Intellectual Property that can be replicated and delivered digitally. The cornerstone of this element is the creation of your own course or training program, which will serve and delight your customers and clients.
The great thing about your own courses is that they will attract, inspire and develop the clients that you WANT to serve…Clients that are aligned with your personality, style and vision.
Next we move on to the next Essential Element, Promotion, Leverage and Monetization. This element is where you’ll learn to multiply the profitability of your business for nearly zero cost and with the most fun ever!
You’ll discover the true power that your IP brings you…from expert power, economic power and leverage power. The result is that you’ll learn to increase the frequency of customer purchases, increase the amount of dollars they spend with you and have more fun and freedom in your life.
The way to ensure that you can run your business sanely and efficiently is by having great Operations, Processes and Systems. So the Third Essential Element is Effective Operations, Procedures and Systems. You’ll learn how to implement consistency into your business and how to smoothly grow your enterprise by following your own winning game plan.
So that’s a good foundation. However, the power behind all of this is the power of YOU. So your Fourth Essential Element is called “Personal Satisfaction”. Here’s where you’ll get to examine the bumps in the road and even them out. You’ll learn how to blast-away the obstacles that may have limited, short-circuited or delayed the success you desire…and create the lifestyle and business that you’ve been dreaming of. The bottom line? You’re going to get to Win Your Inner Game!
Finally, we bring it all home with your Fifth Essential Element: Your Lifestyle of AWESOME. This event is designed to help you move forward with rapidly usable, highly relevant tools, strategies and ideas that you can put to use immediately in your business and your life.
Join us! You deserve the Lifestyle of AWESOME!!
My Mom embraces technology in a way that totally impresses me. So when she sent me this tip on the best way to text–and encouraged me to share it with YOU, I knew it was going to be good.
She didn't disappoint.
Watch the short video and share it with your friends.
May love power your day today!
We just had an AMAZING session with who revealed how he magnetically attracts the perfect clients to his business…even though he began with no knowledge of his niche, no website and used no money.
It's a GREAT story, and one that can transform the way you do things. I know his story (which is why I booked him), but he still blew me away!
This session alone should sell for at least $300 (the value is certainly more than that!). Get the scoop in the video below.
You can get a super-deal on Summer Camp right here...right now (but not for long–I haven't fixed the page to raise the price.). Don't worry about a coupon code. Super tuition price will show up at checkout.
I found this outstanding video posted on Richard Branson's blog, and thought it was essential to share with you today.
When you start to get into defining it, you really MUST know the bottom line of what YOU stand for.
If you want to be a thriving, successful TotalPreneur™, you must know your WHY.
Watch the video below–and feel free to share it.
Then, please do us all a favor and comment on it after. Tell us what YOUR “Why” is!
Oh–one of my big “Why's” is that I love to have fun, and want YOU, too as well (stay tuned for details on our new Poolside Profits Party Workshop–it's going to be the most unique, powerful and fun learning experience you'll have this year)!